<< Previous anomaly entry

Go back to the anomaly list

Next anomaly entry >>


small intestinal atresia and stenosis

DA: 671




Developmental anomaly information

Definition: Jejunoileal atresias and stenoses are major causes of neonatal intestinal obstruction. Atresia refers to a congenital obstruction with complete occlusion of the intestinal lumen and accounts for 95% of obstructions. Stenosis, on the other hand, refers to a partial occlusion with incomplete obstruction and accounts for the remaining 5% of obstructions.


Synonyms:

  • ileal atresia, jejunoileal atresia, duodenal atresia, jejunal atresia, atresia, neonatal intestinal obstruction, intestinal obstruction,


Developmental anomaly parent: (empty)

Topology: (empty)

System: (empty)

Developmental anomaly category: (empty)

Case records MDB456, MDB483
Links
Observed in MDB cases
Observed in combinaisons (MDB)
Observed in malformative diseases (MDB)
Associated genes in profile
Associated genes in malformative diseases
Associated chromosomal diseases
Associated signaling pathways
Associated developmental anomalies

Here is the list of developmental anomalies associated with this developmental anomaly, based on the cases' information :



Last modified: 2008-09-05 15:30:36 by farideh

Created: 2008-09-05 15:17:56 by farideh



<< Previous anomaly entry

Next anomaly entry >>